Seems I remember promising you all some Firefly Ship Works wallpaper a few weeks ago. While I’ve been enjoying the sights and sounds (and smells) of Comic-Con, I’ve been carrying the computer around, taking breaks at every opportunity to prep another image.
I think I’ve got all the requested screen sizes covered now, so without further ado, here’s the first, official Firefly Ship Works wallpaper. If I missed the best resolution for any of you Core-Techs, post a message here and I’ll get another prepped ASAP.
As for Comic-Con, here’s your official FFSW report on the best stuff we’ve seen at the show:
- Best Booth: Kotobukiya (love those new Iron Man statues);
- Best Table: California Browncoats (of course);
- Best T-Shirt: Dr. Horrible (again, of course);
- Best Comic-Con Exclusive: WETA’s little steam punk mini ray guns;
- Best Bag: Sci Fi’s Big Frakkin’ Bag;
- Best Cosplay: The Three Leias;
- Best Party: Diamond Select at Joltin’ Joe’s;
- Best You-Have-To-Sit-Through-A-Marketing-Speel-To-Get-It: The Watchman T-shirt;
- Best New Marketing Gimmick: All The “Tru•Blood” ads around the convention center (they looked like Miller Lite billboards);
- Best Random Happening: Nathan showing up at the Browncoat table and signing autographs for two hours, unannounced (even the organizers didn’t know he was coming)!
And here’s those wallpapers (To download the wallpaper size of your choice, click the appropriate image below and then right click to save):